Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 30 Fans

390 audio Reviews with Responses

Doomsday Zone Doomsday Zone

Rated 4 / 5 stars December 18, 2012

Hahaha, you got my head going up and down since it's quite hardcore for a video game song. Love how the guitar was played in this audio. I've always loved Sonic the Hedgehog remixes and this one is pretty good. A headbanger would definitely love to hear this track.

Things to improve on: I can't really think of anything that you can do to improve this audio. I just make the clarity a little better next time. Other then that, I liked this. Nice going Twone! :D

-Voted 4!

Twone responds:

thanks bud :3

AvivaFest - Por ti(Cover) AvivaFest - Por ti(Cover)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars December 18, 2012

Seems like my reviews are getting a bit repetitive for your audio works but that's not a bad thing. Because all my reviews that I've been giving you have been really good. I just love her voice, she has got one hell of a gift. You also have a gift as well in playing the piano. I was kinda moving my head to how the piano was played.

Things to improve on: Nothing much really. I enjoyed this masterpiece. Brings out emotion and clarity. Nice going to the both of you again. lol

-Voted 5

Thanks Seamonky!!

This song is very special, since it was our first collab together. I'm happy you liked it!
Thanks so much for your words, they're very inspirational!

I'm sure Tania will be happy reading you too! I'll tell her to check out your reviews =)

Mas de mil (Cover) Mas de mil (Cover)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars December 18, 2012

The voices and the piano were really well done. I'm guessing Tania is singing in Latin? Because I have no idea what language she is speaking in. The piano I liked the most in this audio because of it's clarity and style. The voice was done beautifully by Tania. I give her props for making this audio even better.

Things to improve on: MAKE IT IN ENGLISH. lol I'm just kidding. Everything in this audio was smooth sailing. I thought that this was a solid audio masterpiece. Very well done to both of you! :D

-Voted 5

Thanks so much!!
Tania is singing in spanish =)

Lol, it would be so cool if we could make it in english.
Thanks for taking the time to check it out! and writing such an awesome review!

Merry Little Christmas Merry Little Christmas

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 18, 2012

Beautiful, just beautiful. The voice was beautiful and the instrumental was beautiful. This is a wonderful audio in time for the holidays. It's pretty rare that I hear voices on newgrounds audio nowadays. Everything seems to be instrumental. That's not the case with this song though. :)

Things to improve on: Nothing really. lol you guys did a fantastic job with this audio piece. I give you guys props for making this. Very nicely done Jabicho and Tania! :D

-Voted 5!

Jabicho responds:

Hi Seamonky! Thanks so much for your words! it means a lot! =)

I'm so happy to read your review! Thanks again!

Into the Dragons Lair Into the Dragons Lair

Rated 4 / 5 stars December 18, 2012

Good stuff with this audio. I like how you put this song into the medieval era, which I would include that in as well. Love the sound effects in this audio as well. The sword clashings and the epicness makes this song feel as if I was in a battle.

Things to improve on: The only thing I could possibly think of to improve your audio is to make it longer and add more sound effects. Other then that, this was a great audio. I enjoyed hearing this. Nice work SoundChris!

-Voted 4

SoundChris responds:

Hey Seamonkey,

Thanks for reviewing the track - glad you liked it! I know that the piece is a little bit short, but this track has been primarily an experiment, how to set a narration to music. So this was some kind of experimental training which has made lots of fun - those 5 hours were a really good ime :D
I didnt know if it would be good to bring in more effects because i didnt want to push the music into the backround to much. But i understand what you mean - maybe i will do some changes to the piece if i will have more time again.

Thanks a lot for another good and helpful review and: Merry Christmas :D

Chris

Bonds of Sea & Fire +*~.0 Bonds of Sea & Fire +*~.0

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars December 17, 2012

I personally have never played Xenogears but I can tell you this, it sounds really epic. It's also kinda catchy as the song progresses. Sounds perfect for an RPG game of any caliber. I'm guessing Xenogears is an RPG. Love the clarity and the effort you put into this audio. Nice work Chronamut!

-Voted 5!

-Seamonky

Chronamut responds:

Yeah it's an rpg for ps1 :)

it has great music - so glad you like it :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Christmas In Brazil Christmas In Brazil

Rated 2 / 5 stars December 16, 2012

Let me start by saying this could be a lot better. The sound sounds incredibly low, I can barely hear the guitar playing. There is not much to this song. Sounded really plain and not really interesting. I kinda got lost in this song because I had no idea what was going on. Also, the song seems way too short.

Things to improve on would be to make the song louder and longer. IMO, add more instruments and a storyline to the song. I know that you can do better than this.

-Voted 2!

Lageira responds:

Thanks for giving it a listen :)

FF7- Anxious Hearts +*~.0 FF7- Anxious Hearts +*~.0

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 16, 2012

This final fantasy piece is awesome! Sounds very very very similar to the original one in tbe beginning until I heard the other sound effects come into the play like the flute. This song always gave me a creepy vibe for some odd reason. This remix was well one my good sir. You have my 5 and a favorite. Nice going Chronamut!

Voted 5 and favorited!

-Seamonky

Chronamut responds:

Hehe thanks a bunch seamonky :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Playing Rabbits Playing Rabbits

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars December 15, 2012

Smooth sounds, excellent quality, and I love how the piano was played in this. The piano was done very well. I could imagine a couple of rabbits playing within the snow while this song is playing. This song is also quite relaxing to the ears, which is good. I like it. Nice going!

Voted 5!

-Seamonky: Review Request Crew

SoundChris responds:

Hello Seamonky,

thanks a lot about your nice review. I really appreciate your reviews and am thankful for any kind of constructive criticism. If you really could imagine the rabbits play within the snow it means i have done my job :D

So thanks a lot and best greetings!

Chris

Fruit Smoothie Fruit Smoothie

Rated 4 / 5 stars December 15, 2012

This audio s pretty good. It's got a catchy vibe which got me hooked into this song. It's a bit repetitive but that's okay. It's what makes the audio good in this case. As for the name of it, that could of been better than just "fruit smoothie". lol Anyways, good job!

-Voted 4

-Seamonky: Review Request Crew

Merpy responds:

lol yeah i agree with name thing
and thanks