All 60 art Reviews

MegaChuMan MegaChuMan

This one is probably my favorite one out of all the chu's. MegaChu is the shit. I love how it's in a GIF form as usual. Colors are nice and the art is just fantastic Nice going Art!

-Voted 5!

Goku II Goku II

This artistic piece is very well done. Love the little lines that you put around him. Makes him seem like he's going into action mode. I wish there was color in this but black and white is fine with me. Nice going Stark!

-Voted 5

Stark-Heather responds:

Thanks very much!. It took me forever to get that action mode, lol. I just uploaded the color version

BatChu BatChu

I like the idea that you created a mixture of Batman and Pikachu. Love how it moves as usual. You're art style is pretty cool as well. I like this. Nice going ART!

-Seamonky

the bros I grew up with the bros I grew up with

This is a pretty cool GIF of Mario and Luigi. I like how it looks like a badge, a moving badge that is. The colors were nice and the art style looks great. Nice work ART!

Machamp Machamp

Now that's a cool looking Machamp! That used to be my favorite Pokemon from the first generation. I like the art a lot. Very well done with this art piece.

Voted 4

Ignisita Ignisita

Very clean piece of artwork. Looks very smooth and the colors are fantastic looking. Very nicely done!

Potion Shop Potion Shop

This art piece looks pretty cool. Reminds me of the legend of zelda games when Link goes into the potion shops to get whatever he needs for his adventure. Love the 3D-ness this picture has to offer. The only bad thing is that it could of been a little bit more colorful. Other then that, this artwork is great. Good Work MastaFran! :D

MastaFran responds:

I did have a Skyward Sword influence when I concieved this idea.

Smoke if you got 'em Smoke if you got 'em

It's cool and all but it needs to be finished. I feel this artwork isn't at it's full potential. The smoke effect could look better as well as the character. Plus, you could of added a blackground instead of leaving it just white. It's not bad nor is it good. It's just fair in my opinion. Okay work Sierra!

-Seamonky: Voted 3!

Ask beat some stuff Ask beat some stuff

Hahaha, I like this artwork. Beat was drawn pretty well, so was beat zero. And to be honest, beat zero looks almost lik Beat. He got those antenna and eye features that makes him look similar, I miss the JSR games. I wish they would make a new one. Anyways, nice going on this picture torithefox! :D

torithefox responds:

They're making an hd ver of the original for xbla/psn

Summer Summer

A great way to represent the summer with some Pokemon on the beach. All the Pokemon look well drawn, the scenery looks really nice, the colors very on Q, and the brightness of the sun really makes this artwork look like summer time. Good Stuff alfa995! :D